How to transfer your batches from tank to tank
Tank Transfer Role Enabled for user
The transfer feature moves content (some or all) from one tank to another
- Click the +Transfer button on the Tank screen which will be the source of the transfer.
- Select the date in the top left corner to today’s date
- In the From selection, check the Empty Tank box to completely empty the full amount in the tank.
- In the To section, Select the tank from the drop-down menu for transfer which will list all available tanks
- In the Final Tank Reading section, type in the amount.
- Hit the blue Transfer button, once you see the "Successfully transferred your batch" screen, your transfer is complete
To split a batch
- In the From selection, type in the final tank reading instead of checking the box
Brew Ninja will calculate how much you are adding to the target tank and what percentage of your batch's volume is being lost to shrinkage based on the numbers you are providing.
- If any material was wasted in the transfer you want to account for (ex. filter breaking) it can be added in the Consumed material section from the drop-down menu
If the warehouses of the source tank and the destination tank are different, you will receive a warning.
- If the warehouses of the source tank and the destination tank are different, you will receive a warning.
- May enter notes in the provided section(optional)