Learn how to create composite SKUs.
You have a Setup Access -> Product SKUs -> Modify role.
Composites are SKUs that combine multiple SKUs into a single SKU.
Composites will be held in inventory as one SKU for the entire composite.
To create a composite SKU, go to Setup -> Product SKUs. From here you have two options:
- Add Many - This is best if you want to set up several composite SKUs at once. For example, you have a single can, and you want to create a 6 pack, 12 pack, and 24 pack using that can.
- Add - This is best if you are only creating one composite. For example, you have a single can, and want to create a 6 pack using that can.
- Click 'Add Many'.
- You will be taken to the Product SKU Generation Wizard. Here you will use the 'Add Composites for an Existing SKU' feature.
- From the drop down menu, select the Product SKU that you want to create composites for and then click 'Create Packs'.
- You will now see the name of this SKU, the recipe it contains, and the volume of the container. Beneath this information you will see the subtitle 'Add Composite SKUs to Configuration List'. Here you can select the different packs you would like to create.
- Next you can enter specifics for each SKU. The information that you need to provide here is the same as the information that you need to provide when setting up any product SKU, just in a slightly different format. Click here for details.
- Once you have entered the necessary information for each composite product SKU, you can click 'Next'.
- You will now see confirmation of the SKUs you are about to create. Click 'Submit' and each of your composite SKUs will be created.
- When you click 'Add' a pop-up window will appear.
- Here you can enter some basic information about the SKU you are creating: name, category, etc. Click here for details. The key thing to note here is that the type must be 'Composite'.
- Once the composite type has been selected, navigate to the 'Contents' tab and click 'Add'. You can now select the Sub-SKUs which your composite contains, and adjust the quantity of them.
- You can then add packaging, pricing, and any other details required.
- Once you have entered all of the necessary information, click 'Update'. Your composite SKU is now created.