Configure how Brew Ninja inventory count discrepancy categories are linked to QuickBooks expense accounts.
- A QuickBooks connection has been made with Brew Ninja.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Expense Accounts.
- Setup→Connections→Configure(QuickBooks). Then, click the Counts tab.
Assigning QuickBooks expense accounts
Once the Counts tab has been clicked, users may correlate a QuickBooks expense account with a Brew Ninja count discrepancy.
- From the Discrepancy Expense Accounts table,
- Navigate to the desired row along the Brew Ninja Category (left column).
- For that row, select a QuickBooks Expense Account from the adjacent dropdown (right column)
- Click Save or Save All. Or, click either Cancel button to ignore changes.
The Discrepancy Expense Accounts table may also be exported.
- Simply click the export button and an excel (xlsx) file will be downloaded.
- This file will present the table similarly with two columns for Brew Ninja Categories and QuickBooks Expense Accounts.
- An excel file may not be imported to update the Inventory Counts table.
- To create more categories for Brew Ninja, see Inventory Discrepancy Categories