Learn how to add your batch of beer into a tank.
Production Access -> Tanks Access, Tanks Contents, Tanks Transfer, Tanks Configure and Tanks Modify
Tanks - Must have created Tanks to add batch into
Recipe - Each batch must be related to a specific recipe
- Production -> Tanks
- Find the tank that you would like to add a batch to.
- Click '+ Batch' on the appropriate tank.
- From the 'Batch' dropdown box you can either select a previously scheduled batch, or you can select 'New Batch' to add an unscheduled batch directly to the tank.
- Once you have selected the batch you want to add, a new 'Deposit Volume' box will appear. This box will automatically populate based on the yield of your recipe, but you can adjust it if necessary.
- Click 'Add'.
- Your batch will now be added to the tank.