How to add employee accounts to your brewery
Creating a User
Required Role: Setup Access → Administration → User Roles
- Click Create a New User.
- Enter the user's name and email in the provided fields.
- Select the warehouse where this employee works.
- Note: All warehouse-specific actions that this user takes, such as adding materials to inventory, will be associated with this warehouse.
- Click Register.
- Brew Ninja will send a confirmation email to the provided email address with all of the information the new user needs to finish setting up their account.
- Select a primary role for the user and then click Set default permissions for role.
- If you wish to add or remove specific roles, click Fine Tune Permission and configure the roles as required. A description of each role is provided here.
- Click Save Access.
Tips & Tricks
- Ensure that you enter the correct email address for an employee. Otherwise, they will not receive the confirmation email and will be unable to access the system.