How to set up and complete Consignment Transfers
- A Source and Consignment Destination Warehouse exists
- Tax Codes for Product SKUs are configured
- One or more Product SKUs exist
Consignment Transfers Table
From the consignment transfers page, you may observe existing transfers. Immediate information for a given transfer include:
- Transfer Numbers (RTR #)
- Created Date
- Transferred By
You may sort and search by transfer numbers, or search by date, and status. An excel sheet of the table may be created by clicking Export.
Creating a new Consignment Transfer
- From the top left of the transfer table, click Add.
- While creating a new Consignment Transfer, provide the following information.
- Date, for the transfer date.
- Use the provided dropdown to select a Source Warehouse.
- Then, use a final dropdown to select the Destination Warehouse.
- You may also enter Notes if further information or commentary is required.
- Before saving, ensure that one or more Items have been added to the Items table.
- Click Add. A new item should appear among the Items table.
- For the new item, you must select the Product SKU from the afforded dropdown.
- You may adjust the Price and Quantity, Amount, and Levies.
- These can be adjusted incrementally, or entered manually.
- Adjusting these values will change the value of Amount.
- Levies are applied given the type of Product SKU selected.
- A discounted price can also be applied using the Discount column.
- Ensure that a Tax is selected from the drop down list.
- Notes may be typed if further information is necessary.
- If necessary, an existing Item may be deleted. To do so, click the red trash bin along the right most column for the respective row.
- Selecting Cancel will undo any unsaved additions to the Items table.
- You may also Export the list of Items from the table.
- Click Save All. You will be navigated to a details view of the transfer created.
Viewing a Consignment Transfer
Once one or more Consignment Transfer exists, you may click a row from the Consignment Transfers table. Doing so will navigate to the view page of that particular Transfer. Further information is presented here for the particular Consignment Transfer. This includes:
- Transfer Details (which outlines the creation, transfers and status of the transfer)
Consignment Transfer Actions
From a Consignment Transfer's view page, you may perform a set of actions:
- Submit the transfer.
- Then, Approve the transfer (or Reject it).
- Finally, Complete the transfer.
Not all actions are visible and will only reveal themselves once the previous action is clicked. These options will affect the transfer's state, progressing from Pending → Submitted → Approved (or Rejected) → Finalized (if not Rejected).
- You may also Delete a transfer at any time with the exception of finalized transfers.
- Lastly, clicking Edit will allow you to modify the existing unfinalized transfer.
Editing a Consignment Transfer
To edit a consignment transfer, click the Edit button within the view page of a given transfer. Similar to the initial transfer creation, you may:
- Modify the Date.
- Select a Source Warehouse using the dropdown.
- Select a Destination Warehouse using the dropdown.
- Enter Notes if further information or commentary is required.
- Add new items to the Items table.
- Click Save All to apply changes.